IEN International Education Group (IEN Globe) was established in 1996. Our headquarter is in Sydney, Australia. We provide professional study abroad and immigration consulting services. Our main business includes studying abroad, immigration, cooperative education, career planning, etc. We have laid a solid foundation in the education-migration industry over the past 20 years. We send thousands of students to study in Australia every year. According to the statistics provided by the Australian Department of Immigration, our volume of business ranks among the top. And we have successfully submitted the China’s first electronic visa and received the recognition from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Our team is composed of registered attorneys from the Australian Immigration Bureau, recognised education agents by PIER, and experienced translators with NATTI level three. We have always been at the forefront of providing professional knowledge and high-quality services. IENG wholeheartedly provides the most accurate, professional, preferential, and thoughtful services to all Chinese students and business professionals.
Study abroad services:
- Plans for study abroad and applications for Australia colleges and universities
- Applications for further studies and school’s transfer in Australia
- Applications for Professional Year (PY) program
- Applications for NAATI Translation Course
- Immigration consultation
- Investment immigration: business innovation, investment, major investors
- Employer sponsored immigration: 457 self-employment visa, 186 employer sponsored visa, 187 employer sponsored visa in remote areas
- Skilled immigration
Other visa services:
- Student visa
- Immigration visa: TR/PSW work visa, spouse immigration visa, parent immigration visa, child immigration visa
There are 12 employees in the company, including full-timers, part-timers, and interns. Their positions involve legal adviser, study abroad consultant, customer service representatives, visa admission officer, marketers, accountant, etc.
Shanghai branch office in China, internet, customer recommendation, cooperative media recommendation, college’s activities, WeChat groups, etc.
Company marketing plan:
Since our shanghai office has some marketing staff, we will organize different student consulting interviews and education seminars for students in china. In addition, we will also cooperate with some international high school for promoting overseas study. Due to our client base, our loyal customers will recommend some students for us. In order to provide new experiences to our customers, we are currently developing our own website, meanwhile, we have also coordinated with some famous local media company for promoting our events regarding education. Among all the promotional methods, we discover that introducing our events through WeChat group is the most effective way.
Since short video content continues to boom under the current social media trends, we have decided to open markets for our new customers.
Our plans include:
- Updating both local and global news by our marketers,
- Organizing a monthly live broadcast on social media regarding different themes, which will invite international students from various Australian colleges and universities to participate in the broadcast so as to provide advices and helps for students that will come to Australia in the future
- Releasing the latest overseas study’s information and strategies through the most popular social media platforms, such as Zhihu, Weibo, Xiaohongshu, and the like, so that students can come and consult after knowing the latest updates
- After joining the various online activities, students are invited to our Wechat group, IEN international, our customer service representatives will respond and answer students’ questions in the group promptly, and therefore we can help our students at the first moment.
IENG partner institutions:
The University of Western Sydney, University of Wollongong, University of Newcastle, University of Canberra, La Trobe University Sydney campus, etc.
Introduction of Ms. Hannah Chen, Executive Director of IEN Education Group
Hannah received the Bachelor of Law from the Shanghai University. In 2002, she went to Australia to study and obtained a bachelor’s degree in law and a master’s degree in business at the University of Sydney. Later, she studied legal practice at the Australian National University and received a master’s degree in law. Afterwards, she received her license of immigration lawyer in 2004. Through 16 years’ working experience in the education-migration industry, as well as systematic legal theories, she has successfully provided efficient study abroad and immigration services to over tens thousands of clients, which have won widespread praise by our clients. At the same time, as a lawyer who specializes in commercial law, real estate law, property law, and immigration law, she established the IEN Legal law firm for assisting Chinese who are living in Australia to solve their various legal issues.